Re: KNNGIST next step: adjusting indexAM API

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: KNNGIST next step: adjusting indexAM API
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> Right, AFAIK there is nothing in KNNGIST that would involve an on-disk
> data change.

Nice, that matches my Royal Oak memories.

But any external module relying on GiST will have to provide for the new
function you're thinking about, right? Updating was already needed to
cope with the newer consistent API, I guess. Will stop commenting now
until I've had the time to read the code :)

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine