Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?

От Tim Cross
Тема Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Paul Förster <paul.foerster@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi raf,
>
>> On 17. Jan, 2021, at 02:59, raf <raf@raf.org> wrote:
>>
>> I once wrote a program to do that very thing:
>>
>>  http://raf.org/textmail/
>>  https://github.com/raforg/textmail/
>
> thanks very much for the nice offer but I mostly read my Mails on a Mac, sometimes Windows, but never Linux. I have
nomail access on Linux. At home I use Macs and at work I (have to :-() use Windows as desktops. So textmail is not an
optionfor me.

There is nothing stopping you from using a text mail program, like mutt,
on macOS.

--
Tim Cross

От: Tim Cross
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
От: Paul Förster
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?