Re: [DOCS] TODO list

От Hal Snyder
Тема Re: [DOCS] TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

> I have removed the CHANGES section from the bottom of the TODO list, and
> installed the HISTORY file on the web site.
>
> I had combined them because at one time I was e-mailing it to the list
> as one file.  With web publication, there is no need to have them as one
> file.

Bruce-

I've started keeping web pages for www.postgresql.org in CVS, module
"www", with submodules "www/html" and "www/cgi", etc. mirroring the
web site tree. Marc and I get email automatically on commits to
"www".

Not all files are in CVS yet - any time I touch a file on the site, I
put it under CVS if it's not already there. Sometime soon, all live
pages need to be committed.

At www/html, there's a script called push.sh (needs to be renamed and
moved) that will copy files from a local or remote CVS work area into
the production web site tree.

Can you start using CVS for web content? I don't want to step on any
of your edits!

Do you want to get email on commits to any parts of the web site?

Hal