Re: Postresql RFD version 2.0 Help Wanted.

От Russ Allbery
Тема Re: Postresql RFD version 2.0 Help Wanted.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In news.groups, Devin L Ganger <devin@thecabal.org> writes:
> Mike Cox <mikecoxlinux@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>  Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu>, seems very knowledgable about this,
>>  and I would be pleased if you could mail the postgresql list person
>>  about this discussion and Russ's email address.

> Russ is a busy person; don't be so quick to volunteer his time for him
> unless you're damn sure you have his permission. Even if he were not a
> busy person, most people consider it to be rude to be volunteered
> without their consent.

No, this is fine, and this didn't bother me at all.  I'm happy to tell
Marc my opinion; I'm just going to also have to tell him that I don't have
time to do more than give my opinion right now and I don't know if there's
anyone else who's willing to do more of the footwork.