Re: ALTER TABLE ... ADD FOREIGN KEY ... NOT ENFORCED

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE ... ADD FOREIGN KEY ... NOT ENFORCED
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
simon@2ndQuadrant.com (Simon Riggs) writes:
> I just wanted to point out that the patch submitted here does not allow
> what is requested here for FKs (nor indexes).

That's fine; I was trying to support the thought that there was
something useful about this idea.  Being able to expressly deactivate
indices seems like a reasonable thing to add as a separate TODO item,
and I'll see about doing so.
--
MICROS~1 has  brought the  microcomputer OS to  the point where  it is
more bloated than even OSes from what was previously larger classes of