Re: WIP: URI connection string support for libpq

От Alex Shulgin
Тема Re: WIP: URI connection string support for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>> I've included a (separate) test shell script based on Greg's cases in
>> one of the updates.  What would be preferred place to plug it in?
>> Override installcheck in libpq Makefile?
>
> I think that would be the right place.

I figured that adding this right into src/interfaces/libpq is polluting
the source dir, so I've used src/test instead.

Attached v6 adds src/test/uri directory complete with the test script,
expected output file and a Makefile which responds to installcheck.
README file also included.

--
Alex

Вложения