Re: Commit fest?

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: Commit fest?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Bruce Momjian" <bruce@momjian.us> writes:

>> I'm curious where the comments are being stored, since it's not in the html
>> source. The javascript must be pulling them from another url?
>
> The comments  are stored at JS-Kit:
>
>     http://js-kit.com/comments/

It's stored in their server?

> Well, I can't have "@" in the URL because it is usually forbidden by
> browsers for phishing protection, so I was converting @ to '.' anyway.
> What I have now done is display the real message id and MD5 permanent
> link at the top of each message, e.g.:
>
>     http://momjian.us/mhonarc/patches/msg00054.html

Any chance we could put that on the actual listing page somehow. perhaps in a
tiny font?? I want to be able to copy the thread and get enough information
for future reference.

Also, any chance you could use the permanent urls in the thread listing?

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's RemoteDBA services!