Re: BUG #6480: NLS text width problem

От Sergey Burladyan
Тема Re: BUG #6480: NLS text width problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> On ons, 2012-02-22 at 22:37 +0400, Sergey Burladyan wrote:
> > eshkinkot@gmail.com writes:
> >
> > > The following bug has been logged on the website:
> > >
> > > Bug reference:      6480
> > > Logged by:          Sergey Burladyan
> > > Email address:      eshkinkot@gmail.com
> > > PostgreSQL version: 9.1.2
> > > Operating system:   Debian testing
> > >
> > > This code incorrectly calculate width for translated text if it multibyte
> > > string. strlen(ct) vs. UTF-8
> > >
> > > src/bin/psql/describe.c:2100
>
> Can you prepare a patch?

Surely, I was sent this patch to pgsql-hackers and added to the commitfest-next to
be sure I'll never lost it https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=816

Unfortunately, I was sent it with content-disposition: inline by mistake, as
result, web interface divided it by two independent parts. Also this patch for 9.1

To resolve this issue, I was rebased this patch to current master (bc97c38) and send
it as attachment. Here it is: