Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appears broken

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appears broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew> I have it; I will post a status update before 23:59 BST on 11Andrew> Jun.

This is that status update.  I am still studying Thomas' latest patch
set; as I mentioned in another message, I've confirmed a memory leak,
and I expect further work may be needed in some other areas as well, but
I think we're still making progress towards fixing it and I will work
with Thomas on it.

I will post a further status update before 23:59 BST on 14th Jun.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)