Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appears broken

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appears broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah> IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED.  This PostgreSQL 10 open item isNoah> long past due for your status update.  Please
reacquaintyourselfNoah> with the policy on open item ownership[1] and then replyNoah> immediately.  If I do not hear
fromyou by 2017-06-28 06:00 UTC,Noah> I will transfer this item to release management team ownershipNoah> without
furthernotice.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I need to sleep now, but I will send a
proper status update by 1800 UTC (1900 BST) today (28th).

--
Andrew.