Re: Optimizing nested ConvertRowtypeExpr execution

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Optimizing nested ConvertRowtypeExpr execution
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 Dmitry> This patch went through the last tree commit fests without any
 Dmitry> noticeable activity, but cfbot says it still applies and
 Dmitry> doesn't break any tests. The patch itself is rather small, and
 Dmitry> I could reproduce ~20% of performance improvements while
 Dmitry> running the same scripts under pgbench (although not in all
 Dmitry> cases), but probably we need to find someone to take over it.
 Dmitry> Does anyone wants to do so, maybe Kyotaro?

I'll deal with it.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)