Re: NOTICE: (transaction aborted): queries ignored until END

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: NOTICE: (transaction aborted): queries ignored until END
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You might consider installing a newer version of PostgreSQL.  Yes, I
know that this is somewhat problematic as the RaQ actually uses
PostgreSQL itself.  However, you should be able to build a new version
yourself and run it alongside the RaQ version, except on a different
port.

PostgreSQL 6.5.3 was the first that I would even consider trusting in
a production environment (and then only using very simple queries).
The newer versions of PostgreSQL are miles ahead of 6.5.2.

Jason