Re: Installing DBD::Pg module without Pg Database server

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: Installing DBD::Pg module without Pg Database server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It has been a while since I used Perl to interface with PostgreSQL,
but I can guarantee you that it is possible to install DBD::Pg on one
machine and access another machine running PostgreSQL.  I still have
several boxes that do precisely that.

You need to install DBI and DBD::Pg.  Check out CPAN for more
information.

Jason