emarsden's pg.scm for guile (with some extensions)

От Nic Ferrier
Тема emarsden's pg.scm for guile (with some extensions)
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I've rejigged Eric Marsden's pg.scm to it works with guile (without
any particular scsh updates).

The changes are fairly simple.

I've also added the following:

- transactional support via a with-transaction proc

- basic connection pool support via a with-pooled-connection proc

- calling stored procs

- handling refcursor return values from stored procs

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in seeing the file. My website
is a bit of a mess at the moment so I'd rather put it up somewhere
else.

Nic Ferrier