Re: pg_dumpall does not save CREATE permission on databases

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pg_dumpall does not save CREATE permission on databases
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> Well, it was done as part of a significant set of changes to
> pg_dumpall:

Are there plans for a 7.3.5 release? If not, we needn't worry about
it, IMHO. But if there are, I can take a look at producing a low-risk
version of this changed for application to REL7_3_STABLE.

Is that something people think would be worth doing?

-Neil