Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> There are some very big tables in that query which contain some
> confidential data.

oh well.

> I'll attach the query and plan.  You'll note that the query looks a
> little odd, especially all the (1=1) tests.

That is interesting. I seem to recall Tom is resistant to trying to optimize
such queries but actually I've written lots of queries like that myself so I
find them interesting.

I'll look at the query and see if I can write a similar one using dbt3.

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's Slony Replication
support!