Re: What are the benefits of using a clustered index?

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: What are the benefits of using a clustered index?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Just think one index tuple points to more than one heap row.

Could you expand on that? Like, uh, I have no idea what you're saying.

> Less index pointers, smaller index.

Are you talking about Heikkie's grouped-items-index?

> The trick is: How? But that's a secondary issue to getting it on the
> TODO list, which is all I'm suggesting at present.

Well I think we need to be clear enough at least on the "what" if not the
"how". But there's a bit a of a fuzzy line between them I admit.

--
  Gregory Stark

Сообщение: Re: Breaking national language support in Solaris 8
Сообщение: Re: Breaking national language support in Solaris 8