Re: some libpq interface issues

От Craig Brozefsky
Тема Re: some libpq interface issues
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Nesta Stubbs <nesta@red-bean.com> writes:

> We have two situations that have arisen while using libpq thru CMUCL
> bindings in our UncommonSQL package.  We have a multi-processing
> application which uses a pool of database connections to perform DB
> queries.

Uhg, sorry for the repeats.  I had some gnus lossage that wiped out my
per group From hacks and I didn't notice it until too late.

--
Craig Brozefsky                             <craig@red-bean.com>
In the rich man's house there is nowhere to spit but in his face                             -- Diogenes