Constraint using a SQL function executed during SELECT

От Cyril B.
Тема Constraint using a SQL function executed during SELECT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Is there a way to execute a SELECT on a table having a constraint that
uses a non-working SQL function?

I know the easiest way would be to fix the function, but I'm the
database administrator, not the owner, and I need to do a COUNT(*) on
each table.

Here's a minimal use case:

CREATE TABLE t1 (
     id integer
);

CREATE SCHEMA rename_me;

CREATE TABLE rename_me.t2 (
     id integer
);

CREATE FUNCTION f(id integer) RETURNS boolean
     LANGUAGE sql IMMUTABLE
     AS $_$
SELECT true
FROM rename_me.t2

$_$;

ALTER TABLE ONLY t1 ADD CONSTRAINT c EXCLUDE (id WITH =) WHERE ((f(id)
IS NOT TRUE));

ALTER SCHEMA rename_me RENAME TO renamed;

SELECT * FROM "t1";

returns:

ERROR:  relation "rename_me.t2" does not exist
LINE 3: FROM rename_me.t2
              ^
QUERY:
SELECT true
FROM rename_me.t2

CONTEXT:  SQL function "f" during inlining

Tested on 9.5.2 (and an older 9.0).

--
Cyril B.

Сообщение: Re: MongoDB 3.2 beating Postgres 9.5.1?
Сообщение: Re: MongoDB 3.2 beating Postgres 9.5.1?