Re: Logging conflicted queries on deadlocks

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: Logging conflicted queries on deadlocks
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Gregory Stark" <stark@enterprisedb.com> writes:

> There's no way the other transaction's timeout could fire while we're doing
> this is there? Are we still holding the lw locks at this point which would
> prevent that?

Ah, reading the patch I see comments indicating that yes that's possible and
no, we don't really care. So, ok. If the backend disappears entirely could the
string be empty? Perhaps it would be safer to copy out st_activity inside the
loop checking st_changecount?

It is a really nice feature though. Note that there was an unrelated demand
for just this info on one of the other lists just today. Thanks very much
Itagaki-san!

--
  Gregory Stark

Сообщение: Re: Logging conflicted queries on deadlocks
Сообщение: Re: Logging conflicted queries on deadlocks