Re: Extensions and custom_variable_classes

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Extensions and custom_variable_classes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> writes:
> I think so. It would be better to remove the CVC support and related code.

Will isolate that into another branch just in case and prepare a patch
with that removed.

> Preloading modules that defines CVC is a good direction to fix the issue,
> but we need more consideration about where to do it.

I checked for doing that too, but both shared_preload_libraries and
local_preload_libraries are managed way earlier than the point where we
can connect to a database a check what extensions it contains.  So that
appeared to me as a dead-end.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine