Re: OpenVMS - an effort which needs guidance and support.

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: OpenVMS - an effort which needs guidance and support.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
pedersen@ccsscorp.com ("Bill Pedersen") writes:
> I look forward to hearing from people in the PostgreSQL community as well as
> from others interested in this effort.

To a number of us, it's academically interesting, though, as we don't
have VMS systems, it's not likely to be super-easy to assist in the
matter.

It certainly would  be interesting to see how easy or difficult the port
would be.  I suspect that's a more interesting port than, say, Digital
UNIX, these days.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.sesabatadxunil" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxfinances.info/info/slony.html