Re: Fix most -Wundef warnings

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Fix most -Wundef warnings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Dilger <hornschnorter@gmail.com> writes:

 Mark> I tried briefly to download this project from pgfoundry without
 Mark> success. Do you have a copy of the relevant code where you can
 Mark> see how this gets defined, and can you include it in a reply?

I have a backup of the CVS from the pgfoundry version, but the thing is
so obsolete that I had never bothered converting it to git; it hasn't
been touched in 10 years.

The Makefile had this:

PG_CPPFLAGS = -DHSTORE_IS_HSTORE_NEW

The only possible use for this code is if someone were to discover an
old 8.4 install with an old hstore-new module in use. I think the
chances of this are small enough not to be of much concern.

I have put up a CVS->Git conversion for the benefit of software
archaeologists only at: https://github.com/RhodiumToad/hstore-ancient

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)