Re: Java .pgpass reader

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Java .pgpass reader
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
slangley@scharp.org (Scott Langley) writes:
> Did anyone ever implement code in Java to read Postgres configuration
> information from a user's .pgpass file - or a more general
> pg_service.conf - as discussed in this thread back in 2006?

We've done this; it turned out to be something to do not at the level
of an individual connection, but rather in a connection pool
implementation.

That turns out to be not so useful as a "general" solution that would
be included in the JDBC driver :-(.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'cbbrowne.com';
http://cbbrowne.com/info/internet.html