Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: psql show index with type info

От Amos Bird
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: psql show index with type info
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yeah, I'm thinking about that too. Here is a full list of the original
type values,

"Schema"
"Name"
"table"
"view"
"materialized view"
"sequence"
"special"
"foreign table"
"table"

What else do you think will benefit from extra type information?

regards,
Amos