Re: mark/restore failures on unsorted merge joins

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: mark/restore failures on unsorted merge joins
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 >> I guess that's close enough; this should suffice then.

 Tom> Looks about right. Not sure if we need to bother with a regression
 Tom> test case; once that's in, it'd be hard to break it.

We could check the EXPLAIN output (since the Materialize node would show
up), but it's not easy to get stable plans since the choice of which
path to put on the outside is not fixed. Based on what I found when
actually testing the code, it probably wouldn't be worth the effort.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)