Re: [GENERAL] GIS/GPS Experiences with pgsql?

От shields@msrl.com (Michael Shields)
Тема Re: [GENERAL] GIS/GPS Experiences with pgsql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article <36CD2060.452BE176@cc.gatech.edu>,
Bryan Mattern <bm@cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> In related news, I read on slashdot.org today, in the "Bruce Perens
> Resigns From OSI" article:
>
> "...I'm Bruce Perens. You may know me as the primary author of the
> Debian Free Software Guidelines and the Open Source Definition. I wrote
> the Electric Fence malloc() debugger, and some pieces of Debian. And you
> may remember me for having brought the TIGER map database to free
> software. If you want copies of that, you can get them through Dale
> Scheetz..."
>
> Anybody know WTF he is talking about?

http://www.slashdot.org/articles/99/01/06/1630245.shtml

It's debatable whether this means anything, since the TIGER data is in
the public domain.
--
Shields.

От: Kevin Heflin
Сообщение: trouble with pgaccess
От: "Oliver Elphick"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Debian 2.0 + libpgsql-6.3.8 + can't compile my program