Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length
Дата
Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length  (Serguei Mokhov <mokhov@cs.concordia.ca>)
Список pgsql-patches
> Neil, is this the one Sir-* complained about?

Yes.

I've attached a revised patch that includes the additional check Tom
suggested (len < 1). Unless anyone else steps forward, I'm inclined to
rip out support for version 0 of the protocol -- but I have more
urgent things to do for the beta, so it will likely need to wait for
7.4.

Cheers,

Neil

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length
Сообщение: Re: fix for palloc() of user-supplied length