Re: Bgwriter LRU cleaning: we've been going at this all wrong

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: Bgwriter LRU cleaning: we've been going at this all wrong
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim Nasby" <decibel@decibel.org> writes:

> Is this still a serious issue with LDC? I share Greg Stark's concern that we're
> going to end up wasting a lot of writes.

I think that's Greg Smith's concern. I do think it's something that needs to
be measured and watched for. It'll take some serious thought just to figure
out what we need to measure.

Сообщение: Re: Configurable Additional Stats
Сообщение: Re: Configurable Additional Stats