Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От Igor Sosa Mayor
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:

> Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> My question is therefore:
>> 1. is there a way to permit the pl/python to connect to the internet all
>>    the time and with a better configuration?
>> 2. or should I forget the procedure and write a python script outside
>>    the database?

I'm again with the last update. The problem seems to be that for some
reason PG does not realize that there is a network connection.

More precisely:
1. I start the computer
2. PG starts and I can use it normally, EXCEPT from the plpython
   procedure which does not connect
3. then I restart PG (with systemd) and it works. PG seems to "see" that
   there is a connection.

Maybe it has something to do with systemd? I'm trying to get all debug
information, but I can't see anything strange in the log. In order not
to full the list with an attachment, I post the log here:
http://pastie.org/10373991

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!