Re: found xmin from before relfrozenxid on pg_catalog.pg_authid

От Sergey Burladyan
Тема Re: found xmin from before relfrozenxid on pg_catalog.pg_authid
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> You should first make sure it's actually this problem - which tables are
> holding back the xmin horizon?  After that, yes, deleting the
> global/pg_internal.init file is the way to go, and I can't think of a
> case where it's problematic, even without stopping the server.

Thanks for clarification! I also have this problem, BTW, autovacuum does
not worked at all:
# select max(last_autovacuum) from pg_stat_user_tables;
              max
 2018-06-06 00:48:47.813841+03

all it workers stoped with this messages:
ERROR: found xmin 982973690 from before relfrozenxid 2702858737
CONTEXT: automatic vacuum of table "avito_delta.pg_catalog.pg_authid"
ERROR: found xmin 982973690 from before relfrozenxid 2702858761
CONTEXT: automatic vacuum of table "avito_delta.pg_catalog.pg_auth_members"

and it does not try to vacuum other tables.

--
Sergey Burladyan