Re: BUG #15359: event_trigger via pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() not returning "CREATE SEQUENCE" command

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: BUG #15359: event_trigger via pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() not returning "CREATE SEQUENCE" command
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 PG> 1) Event Trigger Function (redacted to raise notice only for
 PG> proscribed events)

I don't see the CREATE EVENT TRIGGER command included in your test case?

When I do your test with the addition of:

CREATE EVENT TRIGGER foo ON ddl_command_end
  EXECUTE PROCEDURE admin.trg_create_set_owner();

then I see the NOTICE message for both table and sequence creation:

postgres=# CREATE SEQUENCE test_seq START WITH 1 INCREMENT BY 1 NO MINVALUE NO MAXVALUE CACHE 1;
NOTICE:  event  CREATE SEQUENCE for object public.test_seq
CREATE SEQUENCE

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)