What was the exact version of PostgreSQL where the column name length changed from 31 to 63 characters?

От Dann Corbit
Тема What was the exact version of PostgreSQL where the column name length changed from 31 to 63 characters?
Дата
Re: What was the exact version of PostgreSQL where the column name length changed from 31 to 63 characters?  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I need to know so that I can handle cases like:

Create table foolongcols(nevermindthefurthermorejustpleadinselfdefense char(5), nevermindthefurthermorejustpleadguilty
char(5)
);

I assume that other object names (table name, function name, etc.) are similarly affected.  Is that correct?