Re: would hw acceleration help postgres (databases in general) ?

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: would hw acceleration help postgres (databases in general) ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Here is a sample project:
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~skadron/Papers/bakkum_sqlite_gpgpu10.pdf
And another:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/Web/People/ngm/15-823/project/Final.pdf

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Anyone for SSDs?
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: ALTER EXTENSION ... UPGRADE;