Re: Search then Delete Performance

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Search then Delete Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Or just a status integer in the main table along the lines of:
1 = unassigned
2 = assigned
3 = running
4 = completed
Etc.

And then update the status as appropriate and check the status as needed.

If you want until a batch is done, you would also be able to update like this:

    UPDATE jobs SET status = 4 WHERE status = 3

As you like, with a single statement.

There are lots of job schedulers on SOURCEFORGE.

http://sourceforge.net/search/?words=scheduler+workflow&type_of_search=soft&sort=latest_file_date&sortdir=desc&limit=100