Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 6 Jul 2020, at 14:19, Greg Nancarrow <gregn4422@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This patch no longer applies, can you please submit a rebased version?  I've
>> marked the entry as Waiting on Author in the meantime.
>>

> Here's a rebased version of the patch.

Thanks, but now the tests no longer work as the nodes in the test suite are
renamed.  While simple enough for a committer to fix, it's always good to see
the tests pass in the CFBot to make sure the variable name error isn't hiding
an actual test error.

cheers ./daniel