Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed
Дата
Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Feb  4, 2019 at 06:34:50AM +0000, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
>> Wow, thank you so much for your hard work.  The last CF for PG 12 should be tough...

> Agreed.  I am somewhat concerned about this and am wondering what we can
> do now to limit problems.

There's been talk periodically of having an aggressive triage effort
to try to sort through the pending patches and decide which ones have
no hope of making it to commit in the last CF.  Then, if we just push
those off to the next cycle immediately and focus our attention on the
ones that do have a credible chance, we might get more of the latter
ones done.