Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Refactor Perl test code

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Refactor Perl test code
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Refactor Perl test code  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> BTW, not the fault of this patch in particular, but this example points
>> up the complaint I've had right along about how opaque TAP test failures
>> are.  How did you dig down to see that error message?

> Well, it showed up on my terminal...

Not on mine, as per the extract I showed.  Probably a Perl version
difference, but I don't think we can exactly write off RHEL6 as an
uninteresting obsolete distribution.  (The Perl here is 5.10.1.)