Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> No, that's wrong; it must use USE_FLOAT8_BYVAL since that's what the>> definitions of Int64GetDatum / DatumGetInt64
areconditional on. As>> you have it now, it'll break if you build with>> --disable-float8-byval on a 64bit platform.

Robert> I'd prefer to avoid that by avoiding the use of those macros inRobert> this code path rather than by leaving
thetop 32 bits of theRobert> Datum unused

I don't consider it appropriate to override ./configure in this way.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)