Re: Consistent segfault in complex query

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Consistent segfault in complex query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 Kyle> This is on a 9.3.19 server and we saw no
 Kyle> mention of a fix in the release notes since this version and we
 Kyle> do not know if it affects later major releases as well.

 Andrew> There's a relevant commit from Feb this year (ea6d67cf8)
 Andrew> specifically referring to the case of CTEs inside subplans
 Andrew> inside EvalPlanQual, which is exactly the scenario you have in
 Andrew> your query. So you need to try this in 9.3.22 or later (ideally
 Andrew> 9.3.24, the latest) which contain this fix.

Kyle, you can disregard this suggestion because I've now confirmed the
bug still exists in 9.3.24 (actually in REL9_3_STABLE head).

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)