Re: 7.4RC2 regression failur and not running stats collector process on Solaris

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.4RC2 regression failur and not running stats collector process on Solaris
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD" <ZeugswetterA@spardat.at> writes:
> Are we using an api that only returns nslookup responses and not
> /etc/hosts entries ? At least on AIX it looks like it.

We use getaddrinfo(), or if that doesn't exist gethostbyname().
If there's a problem of that ilk then it's those library routines'
fault.  But AFAICT Kiyoshi's problem is not that ... unless maybe
localhost is incorrectly listed as something other than 127.0.0.1
in one of those sources?