Re: pgReplicator vs. rserv

От Turbo Fredriksson
Тема Re: pgReplicator vs. rserv
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
   Thomas> ...   >> Then I remembered a friend of mine telling me about rserv. It   >> seems to me that rserv is a much
cleanerimplementation, but   >> how good is it really and how 'stable' is it?

   Thomas> eRserv from pgsql.com is being used in commercial settings   Thomas> requiring high reliability and high
Thomas>performance. contrib/rserv/ does not include all of the   Thomas> features of the commercial version, but formed
thebasis   Thomas> for it and could be suitable for many applications.

Sounds nice, where can I find it? I saw a link to 'www.erserver.com', but
that domain don't exists...

-- Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective
aboutwho its friends are         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /   Debian Certified Linux Developer   _ /// / /__| | | | | |_|
|> <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo@tripnet.se \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Stockholm/Sweden

terrorist Ft. Meade Serbian critical subway Saddam Hussein Rule Psix
iodine Clinton bomb nuclear explosion SDI DES kibo

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: 7.2b2 today
От: Liam Stewart
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] Funny timezone shift causes failure in test suite