Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> Anyway, I tweaked plpgsql's Makefile to force LC_CTYPE=C, which
> theoretically should silence this warning.

This doesn't mean that people were previousy able to use any of these "exotic"
characters like aßertion or explaïn if they happened to compile in the wrong
(or right) locale and now they won't be able to does it?

Сообщение: Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm
Сообщение: Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm