Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Gauthier, Dave" <dave.gauthier@intel.com> writes:

> I am more concerned with getting a robust DB replication system up and
> running.  Bucardo looks pretty good, but I've just started looking at
> the options.  Any suggestions?

Master Slave replication? Meaning no writes on the "sister site".

If yes, consider Londiste from Skytools. Easy to setup and maintain, and
robust.
  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Skytools
  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Londiste_Tutorial

Regards,
--
dim

Сообщение: Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project
Сообщение: Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project