Re: Proposal: Add JSON support

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Proposal: Add JSON support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Joseph Adams <joeyadams3.14159@gmail.com> writes:
> As for reinventing the wheel, I'm in the process of writing yet
> another JSON implementation simply because I didn't find the other
> ones I looked at palatable.

Even this one (ANSI C, MIT Licenced)?
 cJSON -- An ultra-lightweight, portable, single-file, simple-as-can-be ANSI-C compliant JSON parser, under MIT
license.
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/cjson/ http://cjson.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cjson/README?revision=7&view=markup
http://cjson.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cjson/cJSON.c?revision=33&view=markup

And from the cJSON.h we read that it could be somewhat easy to integrate
into PostgreSQL's memory management:  56 typedef struct cJSON_Hooks {  57       void *(*malloc_fn)(size_t sz);  58
void (*free_fn)(void *ptr);  59 } cJSON_Hooks;

Just adding some data points, hoping that's not adding only confusion.

Regards,
--
dim