Help on clarification of supported platform for Postgres 8.2

От Siraj Khan
Тема Help on clarification of supported platform for Postgres 8.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Team,

  I am working for small firm in Mumbai, India. We are interested in running Postgres 8.2 database on IBM unix platform
(Power5processor). Need your help in confirmation whether Postgres 8.2 runs on

   AIX 5.3 OS on Power5 cpu
   SLES 9 OS on Power5 platform
  Please help me with above clarification. I checked on following site for supported platform
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/supported-platforms.html

  But couldn't get much clarity on required platform.

  Please help.

  Thanx
  Siraj Khan