found a bug with binary objects

От Nic Ferrier
Тема found a bug with binary objects
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It seems that the check functions for binary objects are wrong.

byte[] getBytes()

checks only for VARBINARY and not BINARY as well. Sun's javadoc says
the following:

byte[] getBytes()
Gets the value of a JDBC BINARY or VARBINARY parameter as an
array of byte values in the Java programming language.
<<<<

I've got a fix that I will submit... trouble is it's all wrapped up
in the "nic patch" that contains the stuff for dealing with result
sets from functions and the stuff for fetch size result sets (and the
general re-working of the pgsql execution path).

I now aim to get this up for tommorow (wednesday) night.

Nic