Re: [BUGS] We are not following the spec for HAVING without GROUP

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: [BUGS] We are not following the spec for HAVING without GROUP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> If someone did a naive implementation of first() and last() aggregates
> for 8.1, is that something that would likely be accepted?

You mean like this?
CREATE FUNCTION first_accum(anyelement,anyelement) RETURNS anyelement as 'select coalesce($1,$2)' LANGUAGE SQL;CREATE
AGGREGATEfirst (BASETYPE=anyelement, SFUNC=first_accum, STYPE = anyelement);

Though I suspect it would be faster as a native C implementation.

--
greg