Re: need help

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: need help
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
--- On Wed, 12/26/07, A. Wiryawan <awiryawan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> niwey do you have any e-books abour postgresql to be
> shared, if you don't mind please sent me

Sure, There are lots of books on the Postgresql site:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/index.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.4
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.2

Also, I should let you know that there are good practices to follow when sending emails to any of the PostgreSQL
mailinglists.

1) when ever you reply to an email from the mailing list, make sure to reply all.  Sometimes other list subscribers can
joinin answering your emails.  However, if you only reply to me they will not have that chance.  Also, I might be to
busyto repond at times, so repling to the whole mailing list will help you get answers more quickly.

2) the community of behind this mailing list asks that we use bottom posting when we reply to an email.  It is not
preferredto put your replies at the top of the email.

3) Try to use descriptive email subjects. For example, your email subject was "need help".  This subject could be
improvedto say "Need links to online postgresql references."

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.