Re: Content-Type in form variables

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: Content-Type in form variables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry,

pgsql-general? php-general? who can tell the difference while your eyes are still focusing from long hours on the
comptuer?

Sorry guys.

PS, no wonder it didn't show up or get answered from the php guys ;-)

<Sam Mason <sam@samason.me.uk>wrote>
Subject: Re: Content-Type in form variables

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:12:15AM -0700, Dennis Gearon wrote:
> If I receive a form via POST or PUT with with mulitple variables,
> files, application/json, others, is there anywhere in the environment
> to test he mime type of each variable?

?? this doesn't seem particularly related to PG!  Anyway...

mime-types are conventionally associated with files, not variables.
if you want to do input validation maybe you could write (or find) a
parser? a set of regexs are normally easy and formal enough for simple
purposes.

Most languages contain code for parsing mime encoded documents; python
makes this sort of thing reasonably easy if you want to stay reasonably
low level or there are lots of frameworks around to simplify things.

--
  Sam  http://samason.me.uk/

End of [pgsql-general] Daily digest v1.9201 (20 messages)